Monday, September 1, 2014

Wooh! What a haul! Almost done with the special Faerie Court outfit sets going with me to sell at Dollism NY. Cannot believe it's already September and just 19 more days! I may make a few more things by then, but we'll see. If you want to check out a preview of some of the outfits, you can find them in my Dollism Folder on my Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/99035164@N08/sets/72157647105074422/

There will also be a small flock of doll-sized dragon plushies, and lots of random stuff of my own from eyes to wigs to other outfits FS at room sales, and likely the swap meet as well.

And don't forget to drop by the Magic Mirror Booth to say hi to me and Nanyalin and Elisa_Maza of Angel Toast and check out our fairies and elves! Can't wait to meet everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment