Monday, September 22, 2014

Dollism Plus!

Wow!
Just back from Dollism Plus New York! I can't believe how fast the convention blew by! I hope everyone who attended my panel enjoyed it, and really loved getting to meet so many people who had only been avatars to me all these years, as well as all the new folks too! I thought the event was wonderful, and was very impressed. One of my outfits did win second place in one of the clothing contests! The dragons were a hit! Also, all outfits that did not sell at DP will be going up for sale on DOA, Flickr, here and my shiny new etsy store as well! https://www.etsy.com/shop/AzuriellesGrove?ref=l2-shopheader-name  Check it out in the next few days! Thanks again, and will likely be re-opening for comissions sometime next month!
Lisa/Azurielle

No comments:

Post a Comment